Currently headquartered in Turin, Fiat is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy. Founded at the turn of the 20th century, it may interest you to know that Fiat’s history and that of Italian industrialisation go hand in hand, with the corporation also playing a major role in the construction of carriages, railway engines, tractors, military vehicles and aircraft. Now though, it’s the cars we all know and love. And we at MotorEasy are poised to give you all that you need to safeguard your Fiat from all angles.
You may be asking yourself: but what’s the worst that could happen? The truth is, even the most well-maintained vehicle can encounter unexpected mechanical and/or electrical failures, landing the owner with a hefty repair bill that’s completely unnecessary. You can properly enjoy your time on the road with the knowledge that everything is covered by a comprehensive Fiat warranty from MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Fiat?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Fiat manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Fiat manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Fiat Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Fiat reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Fiat means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Fiat range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Fiat’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Fiat Warranty With MotorEasy?
For a free Fiat warranty quote, simply visit our quote generator. You’ll be asked to fill in certain details about your car, including its registration number and MOT expiry date. Then add your personal info and receive a quote from us online straight away.
Or, if you’d rather talk to us directly, call freephone 0800 131 0001. Live chat is also an option for getting in touch with a member of our team.
Recent Paid Repairs For Fiat Models:
At MotorEasy, we want you to experience the utmost driving pleasure at the wheel of your car, but you can’t do that if you’re worried about how much you do and don’t know when it comes to what’s under the hood! For insight into recent repairs we’ve arranged for Fiats, check out our guide below:
- Punto Evo: When the control unit failed in one of these cars, it would've cost the owner £1,605.55 to fix. This is an expense you can save yourself – because we’ll happily take care of it with a comprehensive Fiat warranty with MotorEasy.
- Doblo: Recently, we fitted a replacement turbocharger to one of these models, which came to £1,011.60. You can avoid unexpected costs like this – and the financial strain that often accompanies them – by obtaining a Fiat warranty through MotorEasy.
- 500: Despite being one of the most popular Fiat models on the market today, this car can end up costing much more than you expected. One of our most expensive repair bills for a Fiat 500 amounted to £1,973.93, cover these costs today with a MotorEasy warranty plan.
- Grande: On one occasion, the clutch kit needed restoring in this type of car, which ended up costing the owner £521.39. Keep pace with your Fiat by taking out a comprehensive warranty with MotorEasy.
- Punto: We see quite a few repairs associated with this model of Fiat. From the alternator failing (£390) to the head gasket needing restoration (£250), you can safeguard against unexpected with a MotorEasy Fiat warranty plan.
- Bravo: This particular kind of Fiat is usually very reliable, but it can be frustrating when you're faced with unexpected repair costs. For instance, if the door locking mechanism were to fail, you're looking at a bill of almost £250. Take precautions by obtaining a full Fiat warranty through MotorEasy.