Produced by the British Motor Corporation, Mini started life as a range of small cars; it was only when BMW AG bought the marque in 1994 that it became a make in its own right. And thanks to its rich blend of style and affordability, Minis continue to be one of the most sought-after variants of car in the UK.
Fun-loving and retro, the iconic Mini is available in a range of body types: from hatchbacks to SUVs; coupes to convertibles, there’s a Mini out there for everyone. Which means it’s up to you what warranty you get for your specific model. No matter the shape or size of your Mini, you can relax knowing that you’re properly covered with MotorEasy.
Why do I need a Mini warranty?
In 1999, the Mini Cooper was voted the second most influential car of the 20th century. There’s no underestimating the popularity of the Mini brand on British roads, which is why you’ll need to opt for comprehensive warranty coverage, so you receive the right level of protection.
Enjoy the experience of driving your Mini instantly with a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy. When it comes to taking your car on the road, you shouldn’t have to worry about whether it’s picked up an unfortunate scratch, dent, or even a little scuffle. Likewise, no mechanical failure should put you off having fun in your Mini (after it’s been fixed, of course).
For motorists everywhere, MotorEasy is the smart way to run your car. A one-stop shop for all your motoring needs, drivers are expected to pay only for their respective warranty plans (which can be very expensive elsewhere!). A Mini warranty for added peace of mind is perfect for ensuring a smooth and exciting lifestyle on the road.
What’s covered with MotorEasy?
From our user-friendly account area to our team of top engineers, you can relax in the knowledge that everything is taken care of, giving you more time to enjoy your car.
Consequential damage is covered under our warranty plans to provide extra protection against unexpected costs should your car need repairs. Also, 24/7 online booking is available to every one of our customers, meaning you don’t need to wait for us to be open to schedule repairs.
As a bonus, we’ll be there to cover claims relating to general wear and tear, which is currently not offered by the official Mini manufacturer’s extended warranty.
With our complete flexibility, you’ll also be able to tailor your Mini warranty to suit your needs. Whether you want protection for one, two or even three years, we’ve got you covered.
Can I get a Mini warranty quote?
Yes! To get your free online quote today, simply visit our quote page. You’ll then need to fill in your registration number, as well as your personal details. And with that, your Mini warranty request is complete – you should receive an estimate in a matter of moments.
On the other hand – should you wish to discuss your warranty requirements at length – we are more than happy you talk to you and help you figure out the best solution for your car. Reach us (for free) on 0800 131 0001.
Recent Repairs: Mini
Of course, Mini’s stylishness and performance track record make it highly appealing, but even these cars aren’t immune to mechanical failure from time to time. Common repair costs for Minis are certainly varied, which is why we’ve put together the following guide, where you’ll find all you need to know about your car’s frequent faults and how much it’ll cost to fix if something goes wrong on the road:
- Hatch: Replacing the drive chains is a frequent repair job we undertake for these Minis. Costs have ranged anywhere between £1,080 and £1,455.35, which simply aren't realistic to pay outright! By taking out a Mini warranty with MotorEasy, you’ll ensure that both your bank balance and peace of mind aren’t drained.
- Cooper S: We get a lot of requests for turbo repairs on this type of car. This can be quite expensive; for instance, on three separate models, work came to £1,335.22, £1,894.09, and £2,028 respectively, owing to the varying extent of the repairs carried out. Avoid such high repair bills when you safeguard your Mini’s repair costs with a warranty from MotorEasy.
- Convertible: The high-pressure fuel pump is a recurring repair for these models. The cheapest we’ve ever fixed one for to date is £1,084.24 and the most expensive is £1,763.88. These are exactly the kinds of bills Mini owners could do without, which is why a comprehensive car warranty with MotorEasy is important.
- Countryman: Restoring the clutch plate is a regular repair job we make to these Minis. Our most expensive bill to date is £1,407.96, which no one should have to pay outright! Take out a Mini warranty with MotorEasy and keep both your bank balance and peace of mind secure.
- Coupe: We have been requested for NSF coil spring/torsion bar repairs on this model of car. This can be pricey; for example, on one occasion, work came to £264.52, which may not seem like a lot, but is enough to cause unnecessary hassle and stress. Such high repair bills are no longer your problem when you safeguard your Mini with a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy.
- Roadster: Thermostat housing is a common repair for this model of Mini. We fixed one for £278.32, a small amount to some but to the owner, it was massive, especially given that it came from completely out of the blue! These kinds of bills stress out Mini owners unnecessarily, which is why you should take out a comprehensive car warranty with MotorEasy.