As one of the oldest car manufacturers in the world, it’s hardly surprising that Skoda is at the top of their game right now. All that experience shines through in their products; they currently hold the world record for the fastest car with an engine of up to two litres. And while your pride and joy may not quite match power-wise, you should still do all you can to safeguard it on and off the road.
After all, even the most well-maintained vehicle can encounter unexpected difficulties; the most cared-for car can fall prey to mechanical and/or electrical issues whilst getting you from A to B. With a MotorEasy Skoda warranty, you can hit the road knowing that you’re covered (just in case!).
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Skoda?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Skoda manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Skoda manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Skoda Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Skoda reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Skoda means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Skoda range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Skoda’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Skoda Warranty Comparison: Average MotorEasy Quotes vs Manufacturer Comprehensive Warranty
As of January 2021, MotorEasy has researched th average price of a Skoda manufacturer car warranty, and compared it with the MotorEasy equivalent to find out which is best value for money. The following quotes are average prices based on a MotorEasy Plan A warranty and Skoda warranty per year. Prices and savings correct as of January 2021.
|Superb||3 years old||£568||£751||£183|
|Octavia||6 years old||£617||£929||£312|
|Yeti||5 years old||£632||£751||£119|
On average, a MotorEasy car warranty could save you over £204 than going to the manyfacturer directly. These prices don't consider Motoreasy discounts or promotions, so the savings could be even more substantial.
How Do I Get A Skoda Warranty With MotorEasy?
To get your free Skoda warranty quote, simply fill in details of your vehicle, telling us the registration number, make and model, MOT expiry date, etc. Then, just add a few bits of personal information and you’re good to go.
If you’d prefer, you can speak with our team via live chat, or call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. We’re more than happy to assist with getting you a Skoda warranty you can rely on.
Recent Paid Repairs for Skoda Cars:
Owning a Skoda, you can be confident in the build quality of your car. However, unexpected repair costs could soon put a dent in your driving enjoyment, which is why taking out a Skoda warranty with us makes a great deal of sense. To get clued up on some of our most recent paid repairs for Skodas, check out the following brief guide:
- Superb: When the clutch plate went on one owner’s Superb, it cost £1,050.48 to get it fixed. Safeguard your Skoda with a comprehensive car warranty from MotorEasy and relax in the knowledge that your vehicle is being well protected.
- Fabia: One of the most expensive Skoda repairs we’ve arranged was on a Fabia; it involved completely reconditioning the engine, and the total bill was £5,204.63. Fortunately, a Skoda warranty with MotorEasy can save you having to pay for these kinds of expenses outright.
- Octavia: When one owner’s Octavia presented itself with a range of issues, we managed to repair them all for an even £3,900. But still, this sum is too large to pay upfront, which is why financial protection from our Skoda warranty is essential.
- Roomster: The door control unit failed on one of these cars once, and it ended up costing £259.67 to repair. Protect your Skoda and your bank balance by taking out a comprehensive car warranty with MotorEasy for complete peace of mind.
- Yeti: A common Yeti repair we make is on the compressor; the most expensive total for this particular job to date is £761.3. Luckily, our Skoda warranty saves you having to pay for any unexpected expenses outright.